Used vibrator, burning allergic reaction, itchiness, vagisil cream for pain, swollen and blisters

Used a new vibrator last weekend , burning allergic reaction , shaved , then got itchy , used vagisil cream for the pain , solarcain on sides to numb the pain , now am raw red blistered swollen see my dr tomorrow am nervous about having speculum put in cause I m so swollen , help please
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
If you had used any lubricant to which you are allergic this problem can occur. Wash with warm water , take anti allergic medication such as Cetrizine. At times even the plastic of the new vibrator can cause allergic reaction.If your symptoms recur with use of the same vibrator or lubricant that is the culprit