Used undiluted Savlon on forehead to treat pimple. What is shiny reddened area there instead?

Hello, I used undiluted Savlon on my forehead to treat a pimple . I have done this before, but this time i dabbed a pretty large quantity of it with a cotton ball and actually left the cotton sticking on my forehead overnight. This happened last night. Now I have a little bumpy, shiny, and slightly reddened area where I used it. Will this darken and leave a scar behind? What should I treat it with. Please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012