Used undezire kit for abortion. Having very little bleeding. What could be the reason?

i have used this undezire kit for abortion under guidence of a gynecologist . i have taken two tablets at a time last night.after 2 hrs bleeding has started.but not that much overbleed .and in the morning again i have taken two more tablets at a time by 9 a.m. and from then till now bleeding is very very little.almost nill.I am really worried about this.actually bleeding should be somewhat more than that in the normal regular periods.what should be the reason in my case and what i have to do now?plese suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013