Used tuagin for hair fall. How can hair regrow?

hello sir my hair has been fallin for last 5 years i don t know the reason i consulted dr.paul s clinic they provided me wid tugain 2% solution i want to know does tuagin helps to regrow hair coz i have receeding hairlines well my hairs were preety less fallin when i was undergoin treatment there but there mediacation is too costly...and my hairs are receedin now how can i regrow my hair back?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
1.To prevent hairfall continue using Tugain 2%/ 5%. remember that you have to
use tugain continously till you want hairs. If you stop using you can again start
loosing your hair.
2. Take some supplements for hair like Follihair new or Androanagen.
3. Use a hair conditioner after shampoo as you may notive little dryness of hai
after use of the lotion.
4. Once your hairfall stabilises you can go for hairtransplant.

Thanks and regards