Used trigestrel contraceptive pill, changed skin products, got acne all around chin area. Reason?

Hi. I'm 23 years old and have never suffered from any skin problems. Iv used many different types of products & my skin has never reacted. Recently, about 2 months ago went on the trigestrel contraceptive pill and changed my skin products. Suddenly I have acne all around my chin area. Is it the pill or could it be my products? Iv changed it but still no difference and if it is the pill what do u suggest I do to fix it? Please help me:(
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013