Used tretinoin capsule to cure acne problem, again it started coming back. How to get rid off it?

Hello doctor I was using tretinoin capsule 1 yr back and acne was completely cured then dermatologist asked me to stop that. My skin was acne free later. Recently since 2 months I feel that acne is coming back again.i am using faceclin gel now. I was diagnosed to have pcos but in recent check up doctor says that Im fine and stop medication for same. But I could see changes I m worried whether acne will get worse again
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013