Used to take mild thistle to avoid effects of prolonged use of medicine. Stopped medicine now. Should I continue milk thistle?

Hi, I am 29 year old and recently I was on some medication. I knew that it could damage my liver so I was protecting it by Milk Thistle . However I just did sgpt and i got a result of 164. Now I have stopped taking those medication and now I have limited my protein intake and oil (little of olive oil) and I do not drink alcohol or smoke . I wanted to know should I take Milk Thistle? Any other medication? Its a holiday here for 3 days so I cant go and see a doctor. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012