Used to take Ismet, Glusens for diabetes. Was put on Repeglanide after an injury. Can I shift to original medicines?

I was taking Ismet 500 and Glusens 2 mg for type II diabetes . I met with an accident and was admitted in hospital for operation and the bone was fixed with plates. I was being administered regularly with insulin . During the operation due to sediments in kidneys the doctors allowed me bleed while injecting into me fresh blood. After discharge from the hospital I was put on Repeglanide 2 mg three times a day. Can I shift back to Ismet 500 and Gluysens 2? Will there be any complications if I do so?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012