Used to take Bonadea, now advised to take Loette immediately. Took break, should skip this month?

I used to take contraception pills called Bonadea and now my doctor prescribed me another pills called Loette. The instruction says that I have to start taking them straight away without any break. I didn't know that and started the break. Now it's the third day of it. What should I do now? Should I skip this month and start taking the pills at the first day of next period, or should I start them now and just use barrier contraception for next 7 days?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013