Used to frequent masturbation, now get pain over genitals, weakness in eyes, pain during ejaculation and urination. Reason?

Hi doctor i wanted to know that my internal organ pains sometimes as i am of16 and when i was of 13 years i used to release out sperm just for entertainment and this i have done about 300 or above times within these years and now sometime my internal organ pain too much and now i have stop doing this because my eyes got very weak and now i am waering spectes and whenever i try to release out sperm it pains me too much and during urination it also pains so what may be the reason for this now i found that the sperm comming out is very less and i feel very weak when i take the sperm out by rubbing so please help me
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013