Used to do excess masturbation. Having nightfall, severe pain, pressure in glans penis during nightfall. Remedy?

hi sir, i am 23, unmarried man, i used to masturbation in excess at the age of 16 to 20 yr and after the age of 21 when i came to know masturbating in excess is not healthy for my body, i gradually reduce masturbation to 4 to 5 times in a month or even less. Sir from last five months when nightfalls occurs i feel severe pain in my glans penis , pain lasts upto 30min to 1 hr and it seems like my penis is going to explode means very much pressure, i get instant relief if i urinate in such condition, such problems occurs only after nightfall and not during or after masturbation, i have not done sexual intercourse with any girl or women till now. i m very much worried about dis problem.....please tell me the precise reason behind dis prblm and also suggest the fruitful remedy. i ll be thankful to you for dis.....awaiting for your valuable answer.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have severe pain during night emission.
Night emission is common at the age of adolescence. During Night emission penis remains in a state of erection for a long time and so remains congested due to increased blood flow to urethra. This is probably reason for painful ejaculation.While in masturbation during day time ejaculation happens quickly and due to your active participation and pain is overlooked by a pleasure of satisfaction that one gets while ejaculating.
Do not worry at all It will get settled of its own over a period of time.
Dr.Patil