Used tigborderm on face for rush like allergy, worked fine, rush comes back on stopping it. Could it have any side effects?

hello there, i used tigborderm on my face way back after having a rush like allergy , it worked fine, however i got to have to use it all the time ever since then, wen i try to stop using it, the rush comes back on my face, i feel like am addicted to...#not a good feeling, could it have any side effects on me in the long run
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
tiboderm is antifungal cream it means you are having fungal infection
fungus grow in moisture
fungus can be removed for long therm therapy
keep area dry not moist and sweat free no oily creams
alternatively you take antifungal tab forcan 150 mg for once a week for 6 wk
take cleritin 10 mg sos for itch
i advise to use candid ointment you can regularly use for 6 wk i think that is enough to completely wash out fungus