Used testosterone amplifier. Started premature ejaculation without any erection. Is this normal?

Hi I m jason and I m 27 years of age, I m training at the moment and I m using a testosterone amplifier(USN s 17testo methox) and I took my first load of four pills according to the directions and trained. After my training I experienced a pre cum discharge from my penis(see thru with a orange tint) and this was without any arousal or erection . Can anybody please help me figure out if this is normal? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012