Used super sized tampon. Can I have ripped of my insides? Why does it pain?

Recently I used a super sized tampon on basically the last day of my menstrual . I only left it in for one hour for some reason and then took it out. It was a Walgreen s brand and I don t think I ve ever used them before. I noticed that the material of the tampon was not normal to me when I took it out and then it also felt like I ripped my insides out (that s how painful) when I took it out. For days I have been feeling soreness (which is a lot better now) but I still feel random sparks of pain from inside of the vagina for some reason. I am 22 years old, about 5 8 and I weigh 143 lbs and I work out regularly to get into better shape and health. I am also a virgin and never gone to the gyno . Do you know what this could be or how I could solve it? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer