Used sunbed for tanning for 7 minutes, feeling faint, sick. Reason?

I have just started using sun beds. I used it for the first time yesterday, for 5 minutes. I felt fine throughout the five minutes and left happy, with a barely see-able tan. But i decided to go back today, as I know that it will be about two weeks before I can another one. When I went in I decided to do 10 minutes, as I wanted a visable tan, even if only a small one. After about 6 minutes I began to feel faint and sick. I stuck it out until 6 minutes 43 seconds before I had to get out. I sat for the rest of the duration on a seat in my room, trying to regain myself. I left, still feeling ill and went straight home. Minutes later I was bent over the toilet being sick. Does this mean that I cannot handle myself in a sunbed, or is it just because I pushed myself too hard? Why was I sick?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012