Used stamlo beta. Had side effects, dizziness, responsiveness decreases, high BP. What to do?

Hi , I am 35 years male and used quarter of stamlo beta for 2 years , I felt i had some side effects like dizziness and my responsivess was decreasing . My doctor changed that to repace 50 mg and I had similar feelings.My BP used to around 100-120 / 75-85 with medication at various ties of day .Doctor asked me to stop medication for 2 weeks so that he want to asses where my BP would stabilise. In fact I used to measure my BP at various times of day and it used to be 110-120/85-90 . This continued for 1 month so i thought that i am abusing the medication . since last week my BP was around 110-125/85-95 at various times and again started to take repace for last 4 days . I am confused now .. Btw , I think I have white coat syndrome also . Thanks Murthy
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012