Used slendertone for abs, continuous flow of blood even after periods for 10 days. What to do ?

Hi, i used slendertone for abs last month and used it for some days including immediately after my period, ever since I have been having continuous flow of blood sometimes clots for almost 10days. I thought it was normal since I used an emergency contraceptive pills before my last period. But when it continues I ask my Gp who put me on a new pills. It stopped for 5days and then the bleedind / clots continued. What do I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013