Used sexual toy, vaginal bleeding, used a dildo, another episode of bleeding. Cause of worry?

hi 2 weeks ago my partner used a sexual toy on me and i bleed after for 2-3 days i thought it was my period but it wasn t.I had my reg period after.Then i was finished there on thurs.And last night my partner used a dildo on me again and i bleed again and im still bleeding but not heavy bleeding.this never happened before.He was going a little crazy with it but i enjoyed it.Could it be being a little too rough or something going on.Should i get it chequed out or what?What should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012