Used retinoic acid for acne. Now acne on forehead, deep pimples. What can I do?

I m 25 years old, I was suffering from chronic stubborn acne, it wasn t very severe, but it was not sensitive to many medications (like fusidic acid , clidamycin, erythromycin creams), and it bothered me so much, so I started using Retinoic acid (40 mg/day for 3 months). my face became very clear ,no acne, no scares. Since a month, sudden acne breakout has been occurred, my forehead is full now of acne, the acne still very stubborn and isn t responsive to any treatment, the pimples are so deep inside the skin as an abscess , I m so upset now and feel like I don t have any hope to come over acne forever, what can I do????
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012