Used protection, pre ejaculation, used plan B. Why am I moody, fatigued, bloated?

Hi, I am a 18 year old female whom is sexually active. Two saturdays ago, while having sex for the first few minutes, there was no protection. However, I did not feel ejaculation and my partner used a condom halfway through. I am not on birth control either. Recently, this past saturday, I wound up having sex with the same partner without any use of contraception and may have felt some pre ejaculation, even though he pulled out a couple of times. The next day he bought my Plan B Single Step. The last time I got my period was December 25. So, unfortunately I believe my ovulation period was the couple weeks ago when I first had intercourse. I believe I am due any day now for my period. However I understand Plan B may delay it. While I know Plan B may have worked efficiently to protect me from this weekend s unprotected intercourse, I am not so sure about the week beforehand considering I did not take anything. Currently, I feel moody, fatigued, and bloated. I understand these may be some side affects from the pill . However, my breasts feel enlarged, I crave junk food, and my stomach or uterus area is swollen or bloated. What is your take? Could this be results from the pill or possible pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013