Used propofol for colonoscopy, coughing up phlegm with blood, chills, fever, sore throat, body pain. Should I be concerned?

had a colonoscopy , 3rd one, but this last one was soooo different. used propofol . I m guessing during the procedure, don t know when, but was intubation was used. I had hard time getting control of my body. After I got home, coughed up phelem with some red blood, and had unreal chills and a fever of 100.4. Throat was SOO sore. Still having little twangs of pain in lower body. 5 days after. should i be concerned ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012