Used pill for 3 months, missed pills, no periods yet. Tired, sore back, bad heartburn/acid reflux, nausea. Pregnant ?

Hi there, I have been using the pill for 3 months. During my last month I missed 4 pills then stopped taking them just over 2 weeks ago. I still haven t had a period. For the past few days I have been constantly tired, sore back, had bad heartburn/ acid reflux and feeling sick and have nausea constantly, also feeling dizzy. I took a test 3 days ago and came back negative. Is there any chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer