Used penis pump. Bruise appeared at penis base. What can I do to get cure?

I had used a penis pump and got a major bruise on the bottom of my penis.... Also I have pain from my right testicle , as well as if I hold my penis up, it doesn t seem to lie right compared to the other one... I seen my family doctor and he said that the brusiing will eventually go away, and the pain is just from a bruised testicle.. It s been five weeks, and though I ve seen some improvement, the bruise is still there and I still have pain from my testicle, should I go back to the dr or just wait alittle longer and see if it subsidizes??
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013