Used pandrem+ for pimples. Face became dark, rough, itchy and small pimples came after stopping cream. Remedy?

Sir, I used one cream for pimples that is pandrem+, when the time i was using it really works and i face became fair and good looking.. when the summer starts some changes were started in my face so i stopped using that cream. Now my face became dark and also small small pimples are coming and it became rough and skin is pealing off.. itching sensation is also there.. can you suggest to overcome this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012