Used overal tablet to postpone periods. Did not get last periods for 40 days. Pregnancy test negative. Problem?

hello doctor, I got married 2 months back,I have used overal l tab(about 35 to 40) tablets during the time of marriage to postpone the periods.after stopping the dosage I got the periods .this is the 2nd month and it has been40 days after the last period.I didn t get the periods nd the pregnancy test is there any problem?what should I do now?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Actually to take 35-40 tbs for postponement of periods is not advisable.One should always cosult a doctor before taking harmones.
The good thing is you got withdrawal after that. But there are two possibilities now-
You might have conceived in following cycle. Pl. get serrum pregnancy test done to confirm or exclude pregnancy.
There is disturbence in your menstrual cycle If preg is excluded, pl. wait for the mences to come & after that ,take treatment to regularise the cycle.