Used new type of condom, red tiny spots all over penis, no itch, burn. What it could be?

Hi, I m a 25 year old man with uncircumcised penis that s been sexually active with one partner only. We have been having frequent intercourse without any problem until yesterday when I tried on a new type of condom with the same brand (previously I have been only using one type and decided to try another type), after having intercourse I noticed that my penis head has many tiny red spots all over it. It doesn t itch or burn when I wash it with soap. What could it be and how should I treat it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013