Used nasal spray for allergy, itching eyes, dark circles, bad pain, depression. How to get rid of them?

when i was 17 years old .. i got flu very bad flu.every morning when i woke up i got sneezing very much n i also feel iching in my eyes i rubbed them i went to a doc .n he told me that i m allergic to dust so he gave me nasal spray ..i used that spray but no benefit...i got dark circles ... i went to many doctors they said my circles will stay the same..we dont have any solution for it..i fell my dark circles are the cause of nasal allergy because i rubbed my eyes.. i have used many creams..not a 1% change i i m very disappointed...i may do suicide because of them..they are killing me....they have actually killed me i dont do out due to them...i wana get rid of circles..everyone make fun of me that r u sleepy all the time or someone punch on ur eyes..i m also having a very bad pain in my eyes ..doc checked they said ur eyes have no number..u dont need glasses
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012