Used moxifloxacin for redness below the iris. Course completed and started reappearing. What's going on?

Formation of redness below the iris(coasting the iris and conjuctiva)... I used moxifloxacin 0.5 (APDROPS 5ML PD) and glycerin drops( sodium carboxymethyl glycerin drops) under the supervision of a doctor. It redness reduced during the usage of the course of medicines... I used these drops for 3 weeks, the course completed last week but now it is reapperaing... please provide me the information why it is occuring again and what actually it is?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013