Used mifepristone+ misoprostol for abortion. Not having periods since then. Normal?

we are a married couple and had unprotected sex. Later found pregnancy results positive to which we took undezire kit. This is the second instance of taking undezire kit in last 2 years. Post consumption the pregnancy tests are negative. I used the kit on 29th of September and now my periods have not started even as of date, i.e. 8th Nov 2012. What should be done in such situation so that I can get the periods back to normal schedule. Are such delays normal with the use of MIFEPRISTONE+ MISOPROSTOL
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012