Used meth. Elbows, knees, red, numb, itching, hair of legs falling. How to fix it?

the friend who has done some meth . All of thei r fingers toes ears elbows and knees are extremely red they re going numb and they re starting to itch! also the hair on their legs has fallen out. I guess they ve done this several times throughout their life and nothing like this is ever happened. I can t get him to go to the hospital so can you please let me know what s going on and what I can do to fix the problem.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013