Used lubricant. Getting lumpy discharge and itching. Side effect?

I recently used the ky yours and mine for the first time and the day after I started to burn/ itch on the outside and inside. It is red and my discharge is a little lumpy. I am assuming it is just a bad reaction and I shouldnt use it again but is this something I should be going to the doctor for or should I wait and see if it goes away?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

At first, yes you should discontinue the use of ky jelly. The next thing I would suggest is to visit a doctor. Your presentation is also similar to that of an infection.

Thus, you will need to rule out/diagnose all possibilities of an infection, before reaching the conclusion of a bad reaction. Please visit your doctor at the earliest, as a delay will only worsen the condition, making it more difficult to treat.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.