Used listerine mouth wash, had blood in vomit after brushing, use tobacco snuff. Cause and cure?

Hello.. I used Listerine mouth wash yesterday and i vomit daily after brushing, but today i have noticed that some blood during vomiting, what may be the cause for that??
I used tobacco snuff daily since last 3 years and used to drink moderately but since last 2 months i drank 180 ml of whiskey daily, Since last 4 days I have been experiencing chest pain on left center I have gone the lipid blood test which shows my cholesterol level is 108.4. Doctor has priscribed me atorvastatin+aspirin capsules. I am worried that this never happened before. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013