Used liquid nitrogen to freeze a wart that caused blister. How to treat the growing blister ?

Should i do anything to treat a large blister on my finger? My family doctor used liquid nitrogen to freeze a wart on Tuesday morning, the 8 hours following the procedure a blister formed and grew bigger and bigger. it hasn t grown at all in the last 2 days, but it hasn t gone down in size yet? All i ve done so far is to gentle wash my hands with soap and water (warm not hot) I was told it should scab over in 2-3 days but its still a blister .. Do i need to do anything or just wait? AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012