Used isotretonoin, azifast for acne problem, cystic and painful. Can I take Diane?

Hi Dr, I Have severe acne problem from the past 7-8 years and I showed it to many dermatologist but none of the medicine prescribed by them worked out for me( Including Isotretonoin, Azifast Etc). Later, I showed it to the Gynaecologist after going though the reports she told me that I have PCOD and she prescribed me Diane35. I have taken it for 3 cycles it now and my acne have worsen, I am getting more painful and cystic acne . Then again I showed it to her, she changed the medicine from Diane35 to Crisanta- LS along with Isotretonoin and Azifast. Should I take these medicine now?...Will it really treat my acne?...I am really fed up with acne and feel really embarrased because of this
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013