Used home remedies for rash diagnosed as scabies. What will doctor do?

im not a doctor but my grandson was visiting and had a pretty bad rash , I thought was eczema , but he went to the doctor and they told him it was scabies . His mom had it now I have it. I tried to use at home remedies and natural products and nothing is working. I had it for about 3 month now. It has gotten better but it not gone. What will the doctor do if I go in and tell them my story. And I don t have insurance. Is the prescription expensive Im 45 no health issues that I m aware of, no medications , no surgeries .
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012