Used hair remover cream on lip, had tingle and burning sensation. Medicine for rashes?

Hi, I used a hair remover cream on my upper lip to get rid of some hairs (I had used it before and haven t really had any problems). Today though as soon as I put the cream on it started to tingle and burn so i wiped it off straight away and washed the area with water. The rash doesn t seem to be going down but I really need it to. I have been putting on and taking off a lot of makeup recently because of a show so I might have irritated the skin. How can I get the rash to go down. Im really panicking. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013