Used hair removal cream on vaginal area, itchiness, bumps on clitoris. Using mucorin 2% ointment cream. Treatment?

HI I used Nait Hair remover on my Vaginal area and it s cause a very uncomfortable feeling , I read the direction wrong, I bought the Hair body and legs assuming body meant it was okay to use it in my vaginal area and I am currently paying for my carelessness, I have been using --- spell check Murocin 2% ointment cream which is helping but it s been almost a week with the irritation however I have been using the ointment for this will be day 2 and it seems to be working, my concern is now I see little bumps on my clitoris area when I itch !
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012