Used hair removal cream on genital area, sore and swollen vagina, using Canestan thrush cream, burns while urinating

Hi, i used hair removal cream on my genital area, and shortly after it was visible that i had soreness on one side of my vaginal area. There was soreness in my labia minora and around the sides of my labia majora . I started to used Canestan thrush cream, and i think it has helped, but i have noticed that, that side of my vagina has began to swell, and it burns slightly when i urinate which hadn t happened before, however i think it burns due to the urine passing by the swollen area.Should i continue to use the cream? And is the swelling a part of the healing process?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012