Used hair removal cream, itchy rash, applied anti itch cream and aloe vera gel, skin gets dry

I used a cream hair remover on my forearms and have benn suffering with an itchy rash for a week...i have tried demboro soak, an anti itch cream and aloe vera gel and while it subsides periodically it comes back again. This evening, in desperation I put vaseline on each forearm hoping for relief which seems like it may be working although as with each thing I have tried it initially turns the rash really red. It appears that my skin is very dry and resembles skin of a really old person...or better yet my arms look like ET s arms. HELP!
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012