Used finger for orgasm, had brown discharge. On progesterone for missed periods. What is this ?

Hi! I m a 24 years old female. I had missed my period for last tow months (and certainly was not pregnant), and had seens a doc for it. After diagnosis she gave me the progesterone pills aand after 10 days of dosage i got my periods as normal as any other time. beofre taking the pills, my worry was mainly (apart form not getting my periods) the weird brown discharge that came out for more than 15 days. It had no smell, and the texture was just like the normal discharge. Well, now it s been 4 days that I finished my period, and I fingered myself today. I used just a finger until orgasm , and I now see a bit of the brown discharge again. I am a little freaked out now. Jst for records, I had gotten a test done a while ago to check for yeast infection and it came out to be negative. One important thing is I am not sexually active, except a couple of times my potential boyfriend has fingered me. Please help me understanding as to what could this be. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer