Used femilon, stopped, pre menstrual spotting, want child. Does it mean that i am ovulating?

I have used femilon with the suggestion of a gynicologist for an year. It has been 1 year that i stopped using the pills.. Peviously my average cycle was like
35 days. While using the pills it was a regular 27 days cycle. Once I stopped the pills iy has reached to 45 days and also i noticed pre menstrual spotting for
3-5 days in these long cycles. Does it mean that i am ovulationg ?
I am planning for a baby. Kindly suggest me for having good chances of conception.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013