Used femcinol-a and acne soap for pimples. Not cured. Pimples increased after using clindac-a and microdox-lbx. Any solution?

hi am 19 years old girl i am suffering from pimples in my face the last 4 years i was using femcinol-A and acniva soap for 2 years bt still it has nt cured thn a doctor prescribed me with erytop gel and acniva soap i continued with it for 3 months still no change nw recently i visited a doctor i explained him all the above thngs to him nw he had prescribed me clindac-a and microdox-lbx i am using it for last one week bt still i hav more pimples in my face can u gv me sum suggestion pls.............
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012