Used ear buds, blocked sensation in ears, no ringing of ears. Phantom ear bud sensation?

After having ear buds in a couple of weeks ago, I keep having the feeling every so often (several times a day) that my ears are plugged. My hearing is not effected, I dont have ringing or anything...and if I take my fingers and open up the ear canal ((by pulling the skin connected to my ear/face forward towards face), the feeling goes away for a bit. I guess I thought it was a phantom ear bud feeling that would go away after a couple days, but it is still occuring after about 2 weeks. Any ideas on what it is or how to help?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012