Used dildo for anal pleasure. Had blood mixed lubrication. Why was stool brown and soft?

I had used a dildo to anally pleasure myself with and after I was done I noticed a good amount of blood mixed with lubrication . This was on December 24th after that it was difficult to go to the bathroom for a day and a half. Then I had normal bowel movements with mild discomfort, and my stool was light brown and soft. Now it s a green shade. Also there was, on separate occasions, a white glob along with my stool. Once on the 24th and now today. Can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012