Used depo trust. Using contraceptive. Had nausea and vomiting. Pregnancy?

hi doc just wanted to ask you about my girlfriend having pregnant after using depo trust... we are using that contraceptive for a while. ive always make it sure that i got it marked on the calendar then one time we lost count of the month. then as usual we injected the depo trust IM then a month later she started vomiting feeling nauseous then we suspected a diff. story since we had the shot.. we had a chest xray and a lots of antacids.. then one the doctors suggested that we should had a preg test to be sure then we were surprised that she is pregnant.. im a little worried about y unborn child. can you help me about this doc
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012