Used crystal meth. Noticed blood in stool. What could be the cause?

approximately 48 hours ago i used crystal meth , by inserting it in my butt-hole. i went to the washroom about 20 mins ago, had a bowel movement and noticed blood in my stool . i first noticed when i wiped, therefor i looked in the toilet. A piece of stool the size of a quarter appeared to be coverd in blood clot. I wasnt sure if i was seeing things correctly so I examined it and It was certainly blood.. could this be caused by the crystal meth? or perhaps be a more serious problem?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012