Used cannabis for pregnancy nausea. Will it affect the baby?

How long with THC stay in a fetus system. I started out my pregnancy using a midwife and she had suggested to me that I use cannabis for my nausea . I was a little nervous but I read up on it and felt I could try it. I did not smoke everyday and I quit at 5months but I have slipped on once or twice since then. I am currently 35 weeks and am afraid my baby will be taken. I have taken appropriate steps to be in classes for marijuana users I just want to know if I need to worry about my baby being taken from me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013