Used betnovate-n cream on face for pigmentation problem. Skin not evenly toned. Any other non-steroidal cream?

hello doctor,im a female. i used to use betnovate-n cream on my face(alomost 3+ yrs) only at night, in minimum quantity for pigmentation problem on my face well it did give out good results but later i got to know that its steroidal cream and i should stop using tht cream. Thank God that it didnt spoil my skin tht badly after i stopped using it..its been 1 and half yr tht i stooped using it however my skin on the face i not very even toned. n i do see very light pigmentation on the face(well its not very dark but its there) could u plz suggest wht cream i sud use? however i have been using kojiglo n yugard cream(suggested by the oliva clinic dermatolagist) on the face every alternate night. plz let me know which the best non-steriodal cream for pigmentation and plz let me know if kojiglo n yugard are good creams.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013