Used bactine for keloid in pierced tragus. Itching, throat pain, clogged ear, ear discharge. What to do?

I got my tragus pierced about a month ago and it recently got infected it had a keloid in the inside and I ve been using this week bactine along with soaking cotton balls in salt water with warm water! It seems to help the itching and at times the pain but now it s like my throat hurts on that same side and it feels like my ear is clogged along with what it seems it s fluid coming out of my ear!!! I am scared is what I am doing going to help it
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013