Used antibiotics for flu and cough. Having symptoms of pregnancy. Its effect on fetus?

Hi Doc, My name is Ruth I am not sure if i am pregnant though Cos my Menstrual Cycle has not been regular since i delivered my baby in Nov 8 2012. I started for the first time on 27/05/12, anoda on 25/06/12 but sometimes last week, i had a flu n serious cough and used ampiclox with prolife multivitamin . i started feeling tummy ache, headache, n all sorts of pregnancy symptoms with bitter tongue n im thinking i might be pregnant but fear of having used an antibiotic and multivitamin might have an adverse effect on my foetus have not encouraged me to go for a test. please advise me
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012